STEM Play Data connects children with scientific concepts through play, making experiments like true little researchers, while parents enjoy two and a half hours of free time!
- How do we save the animals from freezing? (Decreasing water freezing point)
- Is the permanent marker really permanent? (Water solubility)
- Guess the Lego character from the play dough (fine motor skills and associations)
- Lego zip line (slope, tension and gravity)
- The balloon-powered Lego car (Newton's Laws)
and many more.
In addition, we play with math and enjoy team games!
This workshop is recommended for children between 4-10 years.
For details and reservations we invite you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.